The Daddy Long Legs out of Brooklyn, NYC.
What a mind-blowing show.
Mind-blowing (or mind-melting) enough to make us to pay a little tribute here!
The long tall and possessed bullet-mic'd harp-blower shouter preacher man is from St. Louis. The Johnny Thunders-slide guitar pickin' geetar man is from Turkey, and the single stick and maraca pounding drummer man is from the big city.
So keep an eye out for 'em. They'll either save your primitive soul, or damn it all to hell!
This here Nitro-Retro mix we call, "Songs We Taught The Daddy Long Legs".
1. Little Walter - "Boogie"
2. Bunker Hill - "Red Riding Hood & The Wolf"
3. Sensational Nightingales - "Burying Ground"
4. Flamin' Groovies- "Comin' After Me"
5. Howlin' Wolf - You'll Be Mine
6. Dr. Feelgood - "Milk and Alcohol"
7. Leadbelly - "Bourgeois Town"
8. Flat Duo Jets - "Blues That Defy My Soul"
9. New York Dolls - "Pills"
10. Robert Johnson - "Preachin' Blues"
11. Dictators - "Faster Louder"
12. Howlin' Wolf - "Smokestack Lightning"
13. Jimmy Reed - "Jimmy's Boogie"